|METRO AUTO AUCTION
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. You must register in the office prior to bidding on vehicles.
2. You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver license to register.
3. You must deposit $300 cash that will be returned if no purchases are made.
4. All purchases must be paid for on the day of sale in cash (US Dollars) or credit
card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover). Dealers with approved paperwork on file will be
allowed to pay by company check.
5. Sales tax, license and registration fees and buyer's fees will be added to the
purchase price to Non-Dealer buyers. Dealers will only pay a buyer’s fee in addition to
purchase price. The above-mentioned fees are posted on each vehicle. It is your
responsibility to review fees!
6. The title will be transferred in the buyer’s name and address used in
registration and will be mailed in approximately 4 weeks.
There is a $100 fee to change buyer information after registration.
7. All vehicles with out of state titles will be marked on the window. Any vehicle
sold with an out of state title must get a current State Inspection and a “Green Slip”
returned to Metro Auto Auction by the Purchaser within 10 days to prevent any late
fees or citations being charged to you. If you do not provide the “Green Slip” to Metro
Auto Auction within 10 days of the sale, we will transfer the title to you showing the
vehicle for “Non Highway Use”. It will then be your responsibility to change it.
8. You must show your paid auction invoice to remove the vehicle from the lot.
9. The seller nor Metro Auto Auction provides any insurance on your vehicle and
will not be responsible for damage or any articles left on the auction premises.
10. The auctioneer or his associates reserve the right to bid on any item.
11. The auctioneer will be the final authority in any and all disputes arising from
the sale of all items.
12. Any statements made by the auctioneer on the day of the auction will
supersede any printed or oral statements made prior to the auction.
13. BUYER acknowledges that he (she) has purchased said vehicle AS IS,
WHERE IS, and that he (she) accepts said vehicle with NO WARRANTIES
WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO IS MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR USE.
14. D. E. "Dusty" Rhodes, Texas Auctioneer License #7689 is licensed and
regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. Any unresolved
complaints should be directed to: Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation,
P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 or by calling (512) 463-6599.